February 24, 2013

LOOK | fairy tale ending

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ph. by Kim

Sheer Skirt | Massimo Dutti  -  Striped top, bejuwelled headband | Zara  -  Random coat & boots  -  Necklace | Friis & Company


After spending Friday and the entire weekend alternately on the couch and in bed with one of the worst God-Knows-whats (I should really start going to the doctor) I have ever had, I don't have a brand new post for you. But as it started snowing AGAIN today, so this older outfit has become relevant again - lucky me x). 

This barely-there fairy-like skirt doesn't do a thing to keep me warm, but I layered opaque tights underneath to make it winter proof. For short distances (as in: car to front door) these booties did there job. Longer walks would literally drive you mad as snow keeps accumulating underneath the leather soles, making you look like an experience-deprived ice skater, so I kept my black patent Doc Martins in sight.

Tomorrow, the blog me and a few fellow journalism students have been working on will launch. So I can already put the link up right here. As I'm living in Flanders (the Dutch-speaking part of Belgium) it will be in Dutch, but there will be lots of pictures and Google translate wil give you a great laugh! ;)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful. The boots are looking gorgeous.

xx

www.styleofpurity.com

imfashionstoned said...

LOve it :)