January 23, 2013

LOVE | mintspiration







First picture from the lovely Leeloo from Le dressing de LEELOO with a (indeed) Shourouk necklace.

Camera | Lomgraphy Dreamer Diana in mint (via Urban Outfitters)  -  Nail polishes | China Glaze, Catrice, Hema  -  Maxi skirt | Massimo Dutto SS2012  -  iPad sleeve used as clutch | Bershka (sale)  -  Earrings | vintage  -  Necklaces | thrift, River Island  -  Sneakers | Converse  -  Chair via google images  -  Mint macarons | picture here, recepe here (yep, macarons are omnipresent)

I've always been a sucker for sweet candy colors and mint has been one of my favorites for years. But these last couple of weeks it is becoming a serious problem as I seem to be longing for (and buying) everything mint that catches my eye. I guess you could say I'm 'slightly' color-obsessed. To turn this situation into a profitable one, I decided to share some of my carefully cherished mint treasures - some old, some new - and some of my cravings that I will welcome in my collection soon - hey, a girl can hope!










3 comments:

miasmode said...

Great photos. Love this beautiful colors <3

xo

glamDevils

Just Dream Chic said...

Really nice photography!!! Love your blog!!!

www.justdreamchic.com

Anonymous said...

Love love the pics!!!