January 28, 2013

LOVE | currently craving







Ph. linked webshops (sorry for the slightly blurred pictures, I'm having some pc trouble lately, but those who follow me on twitter know that replacement is on its way)

As the final sale items are flying out of (virtual) doors I'll show you my last sale (and occasionally new collection) cravings, all-but-one reasonably priced .. I guess this post gives away where I do most of my online shopping as well. This list contains those last cravings I always have at the end of a sale so I'm not planning to really buy these (to die for!) items - if I can control myself. A lot of what I did buy premiered in my previous outfit posts (here & here) but I will show you the rest of my sale booty later this week.

So here we go:

 1  Asos faux fur jacket with zipper and hood
 2  Asos mongolian faux fur cape
 3  Asos check biker jacket
 4  Asos check print backpack
 5  Asos aztek satchel bag
 6  3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli satchel (via Barneys, not on sale)
 7  Casio Classic retro watch (via Asos)
 8  Johnnie loves Suzie floral headband (via Asos)
 9  Asos collar necklace
11 Faith Sara ankle boots (via Asos)
12 Asos Close knee high boots (not on sale)



1 comment:

Elma said...

Great selection! Love nr. 7 and nr. 12! x